Delaney is a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Delaney to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
John Delaney sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Delaney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2084: To establish the American Infrastructure Fund, to provide bond guarantees and make loans ...
- H.R. 2011: Veterans’ Advisory Committee on Education Improvement Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Delaney missed 1 of 179 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Delaney [D-MD6]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Delaney [D-MD6]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Delaney [D-MD6]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.
This bill’s text is now available.May 23, 2013 9:45 a.m.