Rep. John Garamendi
- California - District 3
|Representative||California's 3rd District|
|Representative||California's 10th District|
Garamendi is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Garamendi to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
John Garamendi sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Garamendi’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 157: Honoring the Sikh community’s celebration of Vaisakhi.
- H.R. 1524: Make it in America: Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs in America Act
- H.R. 1004: Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area Establishment Act
- H.R. 6484 (112th): SAFE Levee Act
- H.R. 6293 (112th): Servicemembers Rights Enforcement Improvement Act of 2012
- H.R. 6217 (112th): Make it in America: Create Clean Energy Manufacturing Jobs in America Act
- H.R. 6216 (112th): Make It In America, Create Transportation Manufacturing Jobs in America Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 2009 to May 2013, Garamendi missed 137 of 2,570 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity