Kuhl was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kuhl’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Kuhl to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kuhl’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 98 (110th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit ...
- H.R. 6866 (110th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource ...
- H.R. 6788 (110th): SCHIP Full Funding Extension Act of 2008
- H.R. 6619 (110th): Savings for the Uninsured on Rx Expenses (SURE) Act of 2008
- H.R. 6490 (110th): Promoting the Safe Use of the Internet by Students Act of 2008
- H.R. 6360 (110th): Disabled Public Safety Officers Fairness Act of 2008
- H.R. 6249 (110th): H-HOMERUN Act of 2008
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2008, Kuhl missed 39 of 3,090 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: