Schwarz was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Schwarz’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Schwarz to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Schwarz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6403 (109th): Bridges of Hope for Transitional Health Insurance Act of 2006
- H.R. 5958 (109th): American TEOS Act of 2006
- H.R. 5513 (109th): Home Oxygen Patient Protection Act of 2006
- H.R. 5358 (109th): Science and Mathematics Education for Competitiveness Act
- H.R. 3962 (109th): To amend the Public Health Service Act to provide liability protections for ...
- H.Res. 262 (109th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Secretary of ...
- H.J.Res. 44 (109th): Honoring the life and legacy of Frederick William Augustus von Steuben and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2006, Schwarz missed 34 of 1,214 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: