Heck is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Heck to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Joseph Heck sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Heck’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1823: PLAQ Act of 2013
- H.R. 1742: Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform Act of 2013
- H.Res. 159: Expressing support for designation of the week of April 14, 2013, through April ...
- H.R. 1354: Jobs Originated through Launching Travel Act of 2013
- H.R. 825: Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform Act of 2013
- H.R. 697: Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act
- H.R. 481: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to accept certain documents as proof ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Heck missed 1 of 1,785 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Heck [R-NV3]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Heck [R-NV3]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Heck [R-NV3]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.