Millender-McDonald was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Millender-McDonald’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Millender-McDonald to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Millender-McDonald’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 244 (110th): Electing members to the Joint Committee on Printing and the Joint Committee ...
- H.Res. 201 (110th): Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on House Administration in ...
- H.Res. 202 (110th): Providing for the expenses of certain committees of the House of Representatives ...
- H.R. 1172 (110th): Fairness to All Vietnam Veterans Act
- H.R. 1173 (110th): Vending Machine Safety Act of 2007
- H.Con.Res. 52 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of American Heart Month.
- H.Con.Res. 51 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Wear Red Day.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 1996 to Apr 2007, Millender-McDonald missed 621 of 6,413 roll call votes, which is 9.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Apr 2007. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: