Rep. Judy Chu
- California - District 27
|Representative||California's 27th District|
|Representative||California's 32nd District|
Chu is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Chu to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Judy Chu sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
- House Committee on Small Business
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Chu’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1854: Partnerships for Achieving Student Success Act
- H.R. 1822: To extend the authorization period for certain uses of funds from the San ...
- H.Res. 189: Recognizing the significance of Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month in May as an important ...
- H.R. 1334: Equal Access to Quality Education Act of 2013
- H.R. 1240: Commercial Real Estate and Economic Development Act of 2013
- H.Res. 802 (112th): Commemorating the 71st anniversary of the creation of the “Special Air Unit” ...
- H.R. 6101 (112th): Student Veteran Academic Counseling Enhancement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jul 2009 to May 2013, Chu missed 66 of 2,873 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Chu [D-CA27]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.
Rep. Chu [D-CA27]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.