Rep. Karen Thurman
Former Representative from Florida's 5th District
|Representative||Florida's 5th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Thurman was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Thurman’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Thurman to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Thurman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 517 (107th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1862) to amend the Federal ...
- H.Res. 425 (107th): Providing for the consideration of the bill (H.R. 3497) to amend the ...
- H.R. 4162 (107th): Audrey Nerenberg Act
- H.R. 4008 (107th): Living Organ Donor Job Security Act of 2002
- H.R. 3760 (107th): To provide for the reliquidation of a certain drawback claim relating to ...
- H.Con.Res. 329 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the importance of organ, tissue, ...
- H.R. 3759 (107th): To provide for the reliquidation of a certain drawback claim relating to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Thurman missed 130 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: