Rep. Kathy Castor
- Florida - District 14
|Representative||Florida's 14th District|
|Representative||Florida's 11th District|
Castor is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Castor to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Kathy Castor sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Castor’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1178: Creating Access to Residency Education Act of 2013
- H.Res. 78: Expressing support for designation of July as National Sarcoma Awareness Month.
- H.R. 531: Tax Crimes and Identity Theft Prevention Act
- H.Res. 722 (112th): Expressing support for designation of July as National Sarcoma Awareness Month.
- H.Res. 548 (112th): Acknowledging the National Academy of Inventors (NAI) as a driving factor in ...
- H.R. 3482 (112th): Tax Crimes and Identity Theft Prevention Act
- H.J.Res. 89 (112th): Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to May 2013, Castor missed 225 of 5,316 roll call votes, which is 4.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Castor [D-FL14]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Castor [D-FL14]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Castor [D-FL14]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.