Rep. Katie Hall
Former Representative from Indiana's 1st District
|Representative||Indiana's 1st District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Hall was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hall’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Hall to other members of the House of Representatives in the 98th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hall’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 655 (98th): A joint resolution designating February 16, 1985, as “Lithuanian Independence Day”.
- H.R. 5890 (98th): A bill to establish a commission to assist in the first observance ...
- H.R. 5720 (98th): Census Awareness and Accountability Act of 1984
- H.Res. 456 (98th): A resolution recognizing the Sixty-Sixth Anniversary of Lithuanian Independence Day.
- H.R. 5046 (98th): A bill for the relief of Steve Tandaric.
- H.R. 3706 (98th): A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to make the ...
- H.R. 3345 (98th): A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to make the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 1982 to Oct 1984, Hall missed 162 of 994 roll call votes, which is 16.3%. This is worse than the median of 6.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1984. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills