Bentivolio is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bentivolio to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Kerry Bentivolio sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security
- House Committee on Small Business
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bentivolio’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 217: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Federal, State, and ...
- H.R. 1831: Read the Bills Act
- H.Res. 185: Taiwan Travel Act
- H.R. 939: Support Democracy in Egypt Act
- H.R. 746: Protect Small Business Jobs Act of 2013
- H.J.Res. 27: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States prohibiting the Federal ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Bentivolio missed 1 of 160 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163