Yoder is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Yoder to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Kevin Yoder sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Yoder’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1852: Email Privacy Act
- H.R. 1575: Kelsey Smith Act
- H.R. 150: Congressional Pay Reduction Act
- H.R. 151: Termination of Lifelong Pensions for Members of Congress Act
- H.Res. 805 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that in order to ...
- H.R. 4399 (112th): Congressional Salary Reduction Act
- H.R. 2964 (112th): Unfunded Mandates Accountability Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Yoder missed 8 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Yoder [R-KS3]: Not VotingMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.