Noem is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Noem to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Kristi Noem sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Noem’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1895: National Forest Emergency Response Act
- H.R. 1894: To establish an Office of Tribal Relations in the Department of Agriculture.
- H.R. 1836: Protect our Native Women Act of 2013
- H.R. 1607: Livestock Disaster Protection Act
- H.R. 1511: To amend the Healthy Forests Restoration Act of 2003 to promote timely emergency ...
- H.R. 1226: Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act of 2013
- H.R. 686: Protect our Prairies Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Noem missed 41 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Noem [R-SD0]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Noem [R-SD0]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.