Rep. Larry Bucshon
- Indiana - District 8
(Greene County, Knox County, Gibson County, Parke County, Sullivan County, Daviess County, Dubois County, Posey County)
|Representative||Indiana's 8th District|
Bucshon is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bucshon to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Larry Bucshon sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bucshon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1427: Truth in Healthcare Marketing Act of 2013
- H.R. 1082: President’s Salary SUBMIT Act
- H.R. 809: Field EMS Quality, Innovation, and Cost Effectiveness Improvements Act of 2013
- H.R. 528: Invest in America First Act of 2013
- H.R. 6456 (112th): Military CDL Act of 2012
- H.R. 3488 (112th): Invest in America First Act of 2011
- H.R. 3294 (112th): State Transportation Emergency Flexibility Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jun 2013, Bucshon missed 16 of 1,858 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Bucshon [R-IN8]: AyeJun 19, 2013 2:43 p.m.
Rep. Bucshon [R-IN8]: YeaJun 19, 2013 2:35 p.m.
Rep. Bucshon [R-IN8]: YeaJun 18, 2013 6:52 p.m.
Rep. Bucshon [R-IN8]: YeaJun 18, 2013 6:44 p.m.