LaRocco was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from LaRocco’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare LaRocco to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of LaRocco’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5007 (103rd): National Forest Stewardship Contracting Act of 1994
- H.R. 4962 (103rd): Coeur d’Alene Basin Restoration Act of 1994
- H.R. 4961 (103rd): Coeur d’Alene Basin and Spokane River Restoration Act of 1994
- H.Res. 403 (103rd): Requesting the President to designate April 1994 as “National Savings Month”.
- H.R. 4083 (103rd): Lower Salmon River Recreational and Scenic Rivers Act of 1994
- H.R. 3944 (103rd): Stewardship End-Result Contracts Demonstration Act
- H.R. 3909 (103rd): To amend title XVII of the Public Health Service Act to authorize ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, LaRocco missed 30 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: