Lance is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Lance to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Leonard Lance sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Lance’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1985: Oilheat Efficiency, Renewable Fuel Research and Jobs Training Act of 2013
- H.R. 1984: Breast Cancer Patient Education Act of 2013
- H.Res. 110: Congressional Research Service Electronic Accessibility Resolution of 2013
- H.Res. 727 (112th): Congressional Research Service Electronic Accessibility Resolution of 2012
- H.R. 5937 (112th): Breast Cancer Patient Education Act of 2012
- H.R. 4395 (112th): Cosmetic Safety Amendments Act of 2012
- H.Res. 585 (112th): Celebrating the centennial of the birth of First Lady Patricia Nixon.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Lance missed 2 of 3,444 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Lance [R-NJ7]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Lance [R-NJ7]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Lance [R-NJ7]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.