Frankel is a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Frankel to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Lois Frankel sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on The Middle East and North Africa
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Frankel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 28: Recognizing the significance of Equal Pay Day to illustrate the disparity between wages ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Frankel missed 3 of 160 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163