Rep. Louis Frey Jr.
Former Representative from Florida's 9th District
|Representative||Florida's 9th District|
|Representative||Florida's 5th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Frey was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Frey’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Frey to other members of the House of Representatives in the 95th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Frey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 9811 (95th): Surplus School Conservation Act
- H.R. 9725 (95th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to provide ...
- H.R. 9724 (95th): National Condominium and Tenants Rights Act
- H.R. 9723 (95th): A bill to amend the National Housing Act to prohibit Federal Housing ...
- H.R. 9661 (95th): A bill for the relief of Lee Myong Sook.
- H.R. 9660 (95th): A bill for the relief of Hermina Jormigos.
- H.R. 8379 (95th): A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1969 to Oct 1978, Frey missed 850 of 4,873 roll call votes, which is 17.4%. This is worse than the median of 8.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1978. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills