Fortuño was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Fortuño’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Fortuño to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Fortuño’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5864 (110th): Vieques Bioluminescent Bay Conservation Act of 2008
- H.R. 5526 (110th): To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish the Task Force ...
- H.R. 5292 (110th): To permit the Secretary of Health and Human Services to directly administer ...
- H.R. 5046 (110th): To amend the Military Construction Authorization Act, 1974 to repeal the limitation ...
- H.R. 4289 (110th): To name the Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic in Ponce, Puerto ...
- H.Res. 737 (110th): Commemorating October 12, 2007, Spain’s National Day.
- H.R. 3737 (110th): To provide for National Science Foundation and National Aeronautics and Space Administration ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 2007 to Sep 2008, Fortuño missed 166 of 471 roll call votes, which is 35.2%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: