Rep. Lynn Jenkins
- Kansas - District 2
|Representative||Kansas's 2nd District|
Jenkins is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Jenkins to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Lynn Jenkins sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Jenkins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1708: Affordable Footwear Act of 2013
- H.R. 1475: To amend the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 to provide for supplemental estimates ...
- H.R. 901: Tax Return Due Date Simplification and Modernization Act of 2013
- H.R. 721: Short Line Railroad Rehabilitation and Investment Act of 2013
- H.R. 529: Savings Enhancement for Education in College Act
- H.R. 396: Congressional Pay Adjustment Act
- H.R. 5842 (112th): Restoring Access to Medication Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Jenkins missed 34 of 3,424 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Jenkins [R-KS2]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Jenkins [R-KS2]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Jenkins [R-KS2]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.