Rep. Lynn Schenk
Former Representative from California's 49th District
|Representative||California's 49th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Schenk was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Schenk’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Schenk to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Schenk’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5242 (103rd): To amend the Act commonly referred to as the “Johnson Act” to ...
- H.R. 4867 (103rd): Federal Railroad Safety Authorization Act of 1994
- H.R. 4810 (103rd): Integrated Child Health Care Network Act of 1994
- H.R. 4647 (103rd): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the City ...
- H.R. 4395 (103rd): To amend the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act to provide that the ...
- H.R. 4256 (103rd): To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to extend the land border ...
- H.R. 3770 (103rd): To designate the United States courthouse located at 940 Front Street in ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Schenk missed 13 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills