Rep. Lynn Westmoreland
- Georgia - District 3
|Representative||Georgia's 3rd District|
|Representative||Georgia's 8th District|
Westmoreland is a lonley far-right Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Westmoreland to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Lynn Westmoreland sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Westmoreland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6133 (112th): To provide clarity on the use of National Infantry Museum and Soldier ...
- H.R. 5710 (112th): Better Use of Refrigerator Regulations Act
- H.R. 3503 (112th): To amend the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 to make Public Company Accounting ...
- H.R. 2056 (112th): To instruct the Inspector General of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to ...
- H.R. 3492 (110th): PAC Fairness Act of 2007
- H.R. 3229 (110th): National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 2309 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Westmoreland missed 364 of 6,514 roll call votes, which is 5.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity