Fudge is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Fudge to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Marcia Fudge sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, and Nutrition
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Fudge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1933: Let’s Grow Act of 2013
- H.R. 1437: Honorable Stephanie Tubbs Jones College Fire Prevention Act
- H.R. 1343: Project Ready STEM Act
- H.Con.Res. 17: Expressing the sense of Congress that a day should be designated as “National ...
- H.Res. 10: Recognizing the 100th Anniversary of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated.
- H.R. 6580 (112th): Veterans Dental and Vision Benefits Act of 2012
- H.R. 6461 (112th): Measures to Prevent Childhood Obesity Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2008 to May 2013, Fudge missed 92 of 3,431 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Fudge [D-OH11]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.
Rep. Fudge [D-OH11]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.