Amodei is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Amodei to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Mark Amodei sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Natural Resources
House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Amodei’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1923: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for the eligibility of ...
- H.R. 1880: Protecting Resort Cities from Discrimination Act of 2013
- H.R. 1633: Small Lands Tracts Conveyance Act
- H.R. 1168: To direct the Secretary of the Interior, acting through the Bureau of Land ...
- H.R. 1170: To direct the Secretary of the Interior, acting through the Bureau of Land ...
- H.R. 1167: Restoring Storey County Act
- H.R. 1169: Naval Air Station Fallon Housing and Safety Development Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Sep 2011 to May 2013, Amodei missed 55 of 1,079 roll call votes, which is 5.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Amodei [R-NV2]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.