Mullin is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Mullin to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Markwayne Mullin sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Natural Resources
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Mullin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1375: Reducing Regulatory Obstacles to Wind Energy Production Act
- H.R. 1097: Preserving Jobs in the Oilfield Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Mullin missed 1 of 163 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Mullin [R-OK2]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.