Rep. Marsha Blackburn
- Tennessee - District 7
|Representative||Tennessee's 7th District|
Blackburn is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Blackburn to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Marsha Blackburn sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Blackburn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1733: Good Samaritan Health Professionals Act of 2013
- H.R. 1468: SECURE IT
- H.R. 762: Health Care Choice Act of 2013
- H.R. 370: To amend title II of the Social Security Act to establish a Social ...
- H.R. 221: SMART SALE Act of 2013
- H.R. 59: To make 5 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security, and non-veterans-affairs discretionary spending ...
- H.R. 58: To make 10 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security, and non-veterans-affairs discretionary spending ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Blackburn missed 175 of 7,732 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Blackburn [R-TN7]: Not VotingMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.