Sen. Martin Heinrich
- New Mexico
|Representative||New Mexico's 1st District|
Martin Heinrich sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Heinrich’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 753: A bill to provide for national security benefits for White Sands Missile Range ...
- S. 368: Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act Reauthorization of 2013
- H.R. 6399 (112th): To amend the Native American Programs Act of 1974 to reauthorize a ...
- H.R. 6086 (112th): HUNT Act
- H.R. 5684 (112th): Password Protection Act of 2012
- H.R. 4008 (112th): Cavernous Angioma CARE Center Act of 2012
- H.R. 3734 (112th): Sandia Pueblo Settlement Technical Amendment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Heinrich missed 1 of 131 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Resolution Agreed to 99/0
Sen. Heinrich [D-NM]: YeaMay 22, 2013 4:36 p.m.