Conaway is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Conaway to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Michael Conaway sits on the following committees:
- Chairman, House Committee on Ethics
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Conaway’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1003: To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and ...
- H.Con.Res. 16: Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act.
- H.Res. 21: Providing for the attendance of the House at the Inaugural Ceremonies of the ...
- H.R. 4485 (112th): Credible Military Option to Counter Iran Act
- H.R. 3101 (112th): To repeal a limitation on Federal procurement of certain fuels.
- H.R. 1840 (112th): To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs ...
- H.Con.Res. 21 (112th): Supporting the Local Radio Freedom Act.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Conaway missed 174 of 6,514 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity