Rep. Michael Grimm
- New York - District 11
|Representative||New York's 11th District|
|Representative||New York's 13th District|
Grimm is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Grimm to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Michael Grimm sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Grimm’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1800: Small Business Credit Availability Act
- H.R. 1603: Mutual Community Bank Competitive Equality Act
- H.Res. 120: A resolution commemorating the life and service of Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus, and ...
- H.Res. 109: Condemning the Government of Iran for its state-sponsored persecution of its Baha’i minority ...
- H.R. 1007: Asthma Management Plans in School Act
- H.R. 960: Flood Victim Premium Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 714: Startup Act 3.0
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Grimm missed 33 of 1,785 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Grimm [R-NY11]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Grimm [R-NY11]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Grimm [R-NY11]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.