Rep. Michael Pappas
Former Representative from New Jersey's 12th District
|Representative||New Jersey's 12th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Pappas was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Pappas’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Pappas to other members of the House of Representatives in the 105th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Pappas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 519 (105th): Concerning Iraqi development of weapons of mass destruction.
- H.R. 3567 (105th): Medicare Home Health Equity Act of 1998
- H.R. 3566 (105th): Mid-Atlantic Open Space and Farmland Preservation Act
- H.R. 3233 (105th): Historic Battleship Preservation Act
- H.Con.Res. 188 (105th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding Turkey’s claim of sovereignty to ...
- H.Res. 267 (105th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the citizens of ...
- H.R. 955 (105th): Family Freedom Home Office Deduction Act of 1997
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 1998, Pappas missed 0 of 1,187 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills