Rep. Michael Turner
- Ohio - District 10
|Representative||Ohio's 10th District|
|Representative||Ohio's 3rd District|
Turner is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Turner to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Michael Turner sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Government Operations
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Turner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1950: Taxpayer Nondiscrimination & Protection Act of 2013
- H.R. 1867: BE SAFE Act
- H.R. 1898: To protect the child custody rights of deployed members of the Armed Forces, ...
- H.R. 1689: Prohibiting Taxpayer-Funded Monuments to Members of Congress Act
- H.R. 1574: To amend the Dayton Aviation Heritage Preservation Act of 1992 to rename a ...
- H.R. 877: Historic Homeownership Revitalization Act of 2013
- H.R. 582: Healthcare Tax Relief and Mandate Repeal Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Turner missed 127 of 7,751 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Turner [R-OH10]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Turner [R-OH10]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Turner [R-OH10]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.