Rep. Mike Kelly
- Pennsylvania - District 3
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 3rd District|
Kelly is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Kelly to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Mike Kelly sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 23: Expressing the sense of Congress regarding the conditions for the United States becoming ...
- H.R. 557: Advice and Consent Restoration Act
- H.R. 6724 (112th): To reform United States export control restrictions relating to commercially-available automotive products ...
- H.Res. 834 (112th): Urging the governments of Europe and the European Union to designate Hizballah ...
- H.Res. 814 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the conditions for ...
- H.R. 6148 (112th): Families Saving for Education Act of 2012
- H.R. 6016 (112th): Government Employee Accountability Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Kelly missed 9 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kelly [R-PA3]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Kelly [R-PA3]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Kelly [R-PA3]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.