Quigley is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Quigley to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Mike Quigley sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Quigley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1380: Access to Congressionally Mandated Reports Act
- H.R. 490: Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act
- H.R. 427: Trafficking Reduction And Criminal Enforcement (TRACE) Act
- H.Res. 580 (112th): To prohibit the use of the Members’ Representational Allowance for air travel ...
- H.R. 3855 (112th): Visa Waiver Program Enhanced Security and Reform Act
- H.R. 3447 (112th): Veterans’ Education Protection Act
- H.R. 3084 (112th): Mortgage Credit Availability Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2009 to May 2013, Quigley missed 82 of 3,231 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Quigley [D-IL5]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Quigley [D-IL5]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Quigley [D-IL5]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.