Rep. Mike Rogers
- Alabama - District 3
|Representative||Alabama's 3rd District|
Rogers is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Rogers to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Mike Rogers sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation Security
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Rogers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1612: To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to convey a parcel of land ...
- H.R. 741: Chiropractic Health Parity for Military Beneficiaries Act
- H.R. 4068 (112th): To require the Under Secretary for Science and Technology in the Department ...
- H.R. 3011 (112th): Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act of 2011
- H.R. 1690 (112th): MODERN Security Credentials Act
- H.R. 409 (112th): Chiropractic Health Parity for Military Beneficiaries Act
- H.Res. 1761 (111th): Congratulating Auburn University quarterback and College Park, Georgia, native Cameron Newton on ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Rogers missed 123 of 7,755 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Rogers [R-AL3]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Rogers [R-AL3]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Rogers [R-AL3]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.