Brooks is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Brooks to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Mo Brooks sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Brooks’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1128: Protecting U.S. Missile Defense Information Act of 2013
- H.R. 443: Protecting America’s Solvency Act of 2013
- H.R. 371: Protecting America’s Solvency Act of 2013
- H.R. 6663 (112th): To permanently extend the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts.
- H.R. 4125 (112th): Protecting U.S. Missile Defense Information Act of 2012
- H.R. 2685 (112th): Restoring America’s Dignity Act of 2011
- H.R. 2670 (112th): Jobs for Americans Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Brooks missed 17 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Brooks [R-AL5]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.