Rep. Morgan Griffith
- Virginia - District 9
|Representative||Virginia's 9th District|
Griffith is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Griffith to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Morgan Griffith sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Griffith’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1290: To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to more comprehensively ...
- H.R. 1006: Postal Executive Accountability Act
- H.R. 775: Uninterrupted Elections Act
- H.R. 4269 (112th): To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to more ...
- H.R. 2743 (112th): To provide for the conveyance of a small parcel of National Forest ...
- H.R. 2250 (112th): EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
- H.R. 2036 (112th): American Alternative Fuels Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Griffith missed 27 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163