Hayworth was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hayworth’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Hayworth to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hayworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6066 (112th): Commuter Savings Act of 2012
- H.R. 3593 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3456 (112th): Efficient Use of Educational Resources Act
- H.R. 2642 (112th): Hudson Valley VA Health Care System Campus Protection Act
- H.R. 2599 (112th): PACE Assessment Protection Act of 2011
- H.R. 2305 (112th): Memorialize Our Guardsmen and Reservists Act
- H.R. 1838 (112th): Swaps Bailout Prevention Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Hayworth missed 13 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity