Rep. Patrick Meehan
- Pennsylvania - District 7
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 7th District|
Meehan is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Meehan to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Patrick Meehan sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- Member, Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence
- House Committee on Ethics
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Meehan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2187: To amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to ...
- H.R. 1542: WMD Intelligence and Information Sharing Act of 2013
- H.R. 1193: Protect Our Schools from Tax Delinquents Act of 2013
- H.R. 1094: Safeguard American Food Exports Act of 2013
- H.R. 561: Protecting Victims on Campus Act of 2013
- H.R. 6401 (112th): To require the Secretary of Labor to carry out a pilot program ...
- H.R. 6203 (112th): Protect Our Schools from Tax Delinquents Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Meehan missed 19 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Meehan [R-PA7]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Meehan [R-PA7]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Meehan [R-PA7]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Patrick Meehan [R-PA7]
This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process. It was introduced into Congress on May 23, 2013. It will typically be considered by committee next.May 23, 2013