Rep. Paul Gosar
- Arizona - District 4
|Representative||Arizona's 4th District|
|Representative||Arizona's 1st District|
Gosar is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Gosar to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Paul Gosar sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Natural Resources
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Gosar’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2025: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require the termination of ...
- H.R. 1922: FAULT Act
- H.R. 1798: Dental Insurance Fairness Act of 2013
- H.R. 1495: Arizona Land Sovereignty Act
- H.R. 1345: Catastrophic Wildfire Prevention Act of 2013
- H.R. 1216: To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs Vet Center in Prescott, Arizona, as ...
- H.Res. 98: Expressing support for Israel and its right to self-defense against the illegal nuclear ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Gosar missed 80 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Gosar [R-AZ4]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Gosar [R-AZ4]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.