Rep. Paul Tonko
- New York - District 20
|Representative||New York's 20th District|
|Representative||New York's 21st District|
Tonko is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Tonko to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Paul Tonko sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Tonko’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1037: Occupational Therapy in Mental Health Act
- H.R. 411: Fort McClellan Health Registry Act
- H.R. 5927 (112th): Hudson-Mohawk River Basin Act of 2012
- H.R. 3986 (112th): Irene and Lee Emergency Assistance Act of 2012
- H.R. 3762 (112th): To amend the Public Health Service Act to include occupational therapists as ...
- H.R. 3005 (112th): Helping Devastated Farmers Act of 2011
- H.R. 2980 (112th): Stop Excessive Taxpayer Payments to Government Contractors Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, Tonko missed 22 of 3,444 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Tonko [D-NY20]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Tonko [D-NY20]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Tonko [D-NY20]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.