Rep. Peter Hoagland
Former Representative from Nebraska's 2nd District
|Representative||Nebraska's 2nd District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Hoagland was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hoagland’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Hoagland to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hoagland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4056 (103rd): S Corporation Reform Act of 1993
- H.R. 4028 (103rd): Health Care Fraud and Abuse Advisory Opinion Act of 1994
- H.R. 3407 (103rd): Home Office Deduction Act
- H.R. 3406 (103rd): To amend title 18, United States Code, to clarify the scope of ...
- H.R. 3039 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise ...
- H.R. 2944 (103rd): To provide grants to the States for drug testing projects when individuals ...
- H.R. 2065 (103rd): FASIT Provisions of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Nov 1994, Hoagland missed 32 of 2,958 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills