Rep. Randy Hultgren
- Illinois - District 14
|Representative||Illinois's 14th District|
Hultgren is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Hultgren to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Randy Hultgren sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hultgren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1185: Great Lakes Water Protection Act
- H.R. 992: Swaps Regulatory Improvement Act
- H.R. 718: Abstinence Education Reallocation Act of 2013
- H.R. 309: Regulatory Sunset and Review Act of 2013
- H.R. 308: Constitutional Congressional Pay Accountability Act of 2013
- H.Con.Res. 124 (112th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that President Obama’s delays in implementing ...
- H.R. 5689 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Pigment Orange 74.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Hultgren missed 7 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity