Neugebauer is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Neugebauer to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Randy Neugebauer sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Neugebauer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1786: National Windstorm Impact Reduction Act Reauthorization of 2013
- H.R. 1606: Crop Risk Options Plan Act of 2013
- H.J.Res. 39: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- H.R. 1510: SNAP Improvement Act of 2013
- H.R. 1155: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2013
- H.R. 1122: PRO-LIFE Act
- H.R. 1064: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2003 to May 2013, Neugebauer missed 156 of 7,490 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163