Rep. Raúl Grijalva
- Arizona - District 3
|Representative||Arizona's 3rd District|
|Representative||Arizona's 7th District|
Grijalva is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Grijalva to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Raúl Grijalva sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Grijalva’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1934: Saguaro National Park Boundary Expansion and Study Act of 2013
- H.R. 1834: 21st Century Great Outdoors Commission Act
- H.R. 1799: Arizona Sonoran Desert Heritage Act of 2013
- H.R. 1680: Tohono O’odham Citizenship Act of 2013
- H.R. 1602: Fair Allocation of Internal Revenue Credit for Renewable Electricity Distribution by Indian Tribes ...
- H.R. 1600: Requirements, Expectations, and Standard Procedures for Executive Consultation with Tribes Act
- H.R. 1601: Supplemental Security Income Restoration Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Grijalva missed 461 of 7,735 roll call votes, which is 6.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Grijalva [D-AZ3]: Not VotingMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.