Ribble is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Ribble to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Reid Ribble sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Budget
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Ribble’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1869: Biennial Budgeting and Enhanced Oversight Act of 2013
- H.R. 1611: To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to use funds derived from conservation-related programs ...
- H.R. 1610: Farming Flexibility Act of 2013
- H.J.Res. 37: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States limiting the number ...
- H.R. 1242: To prohibit the use of drones to kill citizens of the United States ...
- H.R. 1228: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 300 ...
- H.R. 816: Sequestration Flexibility Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Ribble missed 27 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Ribble [R-WI8]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Ribble [R-WI8]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Ribble [R-WI8]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.