Keller was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Keller’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Keller to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Keller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6167 (110th): Prevention and Deterrence of Crimes Against Children Act of 2008
- H.R. 4005 (110th): Capturing On-line Predators Act of 2007
- H.R. 3479 (110th): ADA Notification Act of 2007
- H.R. 3150 (110th): Anti-Gang Enforcement Act of 2007
- H.R. 1689 (110th): Curb Illegal Downloading on College Campuses Act of 2007
- H.R. 1615 (110th): Securing Aircraft Cockpits Against Lasers Act of 2007
- H.R. 1522 (110th): One-stop Student Financial Aid Information Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2008, Keller missed 212 of 5,307 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: