Rep. Richard Hanna
- New York - District 22
|Representative||New York's 22nd District|
|Representative||New York's 24th District|
Hanna is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Hanna to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Richard Hanna sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hanna’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 190: Condemning the April 15, 2013, Improvised Explosive Device (IED) attacks in Boston, Massachusetts ...
- H.Res. 134: Condemning the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea for its continuing acts of aggression, ...
- H.R. 1353: STEM Education Opportunity Act
- H.R. 1071: To specify the size of the precious-metal blanks that will be used in ...
- H.R. 776: Security in Bonding Act of 2013
- H.R. 6325 (112th): STEM Education Opportunity Act
- H.R. 6324 (112th): Cutting Federal Unnecessary and Expensive Leasing Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Hanna missed 71 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Hanna [R-NY22]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Hanna [R-NY22]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.