Hudson is a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Hudson to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Richard Hudson sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hudson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1954: Sunset Wasteful Executive Expenditures and Programs Act of 2013
- H.R. 1803: Lumbee Recognition Act
- H.R. 1254: Auto Enroll Repeal Act
- H.R. 483: Farmers Against Crippling Taxes Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Hudson missed 1 of 160 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Hudson [R-NC8]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
This bill’s text is now available.May 17, 2013 12:45 p.m.