Rep. Richard Nolan
- Minnesota - District 8
|Representative||Minnesota's 8th District|
|Representative||Minnesota's 6th District|
Richard Nolan sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Nolan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 29: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States providing that the ...
- H.Con.Res. 386 (96th): A concurrent resolution to establish a Joint Select Committee on Monetary and ...
- H.R. 7806 (96th): Monetary Reconstruction and Mortgage Relief Act of 1980
- H.R. 7147 (96th): A bill to provide that certain land of the United States shall ...
- H.R. 7124 (96th): A bill to amend the Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act, as ...
- H.R. 7105 (96th): National Hostel System Act of 1980
- H.R. 6392 (96th): Economic Recovery Act of 1980
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to May 2013, Nolan missed 706 of 4,224 roll call votes, which is 16.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Nolan [D-MN8]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Nolan [D-MN8]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Nolan [D-MN8]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.