Berg was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Berg’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Berg to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Berg’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6501 (112th): Energy Consumer Protection Act of 2012
- H.R. 4643 (112th): Small Business Tax Simplification Act
- H.R. 4282 (112th): International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2012
- H.R. 3616 (112th): Generator Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
- H.R. 3379 (112th): Regional Haze Federalism Act
- H.R. 2731 (112th): Helping Innovation of Re-Employment Services in States Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Berg missed 38 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity